You can use this form if you want to claim Housing Benefit, Council Tax Support or both.
You may either start a new claim, or continue with a claim you have already started
New Claim Form
If you want to start a new form click the 'Next' button to start a claim
Restart incomplete Claim Form
If you have started, but not completed, a form, click 'Restart' to continue